Sunday, October 18, 2009

Progress Report - October 18

This week continued focus on the bleachers/grand stand on the first base side of the field. To begin, I set the lower and upper support steel. Then I turned electrician and installed the lights under the bleachers for the sidewalk areas.

While I would not want to catch a pitch in the bullpen - at least there is some light now (more to come). In the photo below, it looks like the grass needs to be clipped.



With the support steel and lights in place I place the deck for the bleachers & seats.


In the photo below you can see the backstop screen in the bullpen that I built this week. (The concession stand is temporarily moved for the sake of the picture)


Finally, a "Blimp" picture of the field in-progress. The fencing along the first base side and in front of the dugout is complete, and I have trimmed and painted the fence posts at the very bottom of the picture.


1 comment:

  1. I am REALLY impressed! It's looking good. One of these days I'm going to come by and check it out for real.

    That shot of under the bleachers looks just how I remember soccer games at my high school stadium - about the last time I was at a stadium at night in the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete